- What makes purchasing from Sewell different than other dealers?
- Sewell provides its customers with a high level of customer service. Our salespeople are known for their professionalism, courteousness and flexibility with the customer in making the buying process of a vehicle enjoyable. Repeat and new customers will tell us they purchased from Sewell because of the quality of service and no pressure in purchasing.
- Do you sell vehicles online?
- We do. While Sewell prefers to conduct the sales process in person because we believe that provides a better experience for the customer, we are flexible. We have customers throughout the United States and in many foreign countries who have never visited one of our dealerships. Please contact a sales associate to let us know how we can accommodate you.
- If the vehicle I want is not in stock, how long will it take to locate the vehicle? What is the process or what options do I have?
- Depending on the vehicle, we can usually locate the one you want within a couple of days through a network of other dealerships or we can offer a comparable vehicle that we have in stock. We recommend you contact a salesperson for more information.
- Can I order a vehicle from the manufacturer?
- Depending on the manufacturer, you may place an order through us for a vehicle we do not have in stock. If a particular vehicle is not in stock, we may offer a comparable one or search among a network of other dealerships. We recommend you contact a salesperson for more information.
- How do you determine the trade-in value for a vehicle?
- Each trade-in is appraised differently based on various criteria, such as year, condition and current market value. Sewell has a large pre-owned network and our pre-owned managers will do a thorough assessment (including test driving), which allows us to provide the customer with a proper trade-in value.
- What types of purchasing methods do you offer? Give me an example.
- Our purchase methods include leasing, balloon financing, outside financing and cash payments. Sewell has many direct relationships with banks and institutions where we may be able to offer a better financing rate than the bank or institution would usually quote.
- How does my credit rating affect the purchase of a vehicle?
- Our salespeople will provide a proper assessment of your credit. Sometimes a customer may believe his or her credit rating is not good enough for the purchase of a new vehicle, when it may, in fact, be fine.
- How can I purchase or inquire about an extended warranty?
- You may talk to any salesperson or service adviser in the dealership to purchase or inquire. Generally, extended warranties are sold before the manufacturer's factory warranty expires.
- Does Sewell provide loan vehicles?
- We do provide loan vehicles at our dealerships who service vehicles. You must qualify for a loan vehicle and reserve it by at least seven days in advance, if you request a specific car. If you have no preference on the kind of loan car, we ask that you reserve one at least 48 hours in advance of bringing your car for service. Loan vehicles are provided based on availability. If you qualify for a loan vehicle, we require a copy of your driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Where can I order accessories?
- You may order accessories through any of our parts departments or online for Lexus, Infiniti, MINI and GM vehicles.
- Where can I order parts?
- You may contact any of our dealerships to see if we have your part(s) in stock or you may place an order with us.
- If you do not have a part in stock, how long will it take to order?
- If we need to order a part, it usually arrives the next business day. You may also place orders for parts over the phone and have them shipped to you.
- How can I determine when my vehicle is due for its next service?
- If you are an existing customer, contact your service adviser who can locate your previous service records to determine what was performed. If you are a new customer to Sewell, we can determine what service is due next for your vehicle.
- I did not purchase my vehicle from Sewell; can you still service my vehicle?
- Absolutely. As an authorized dealer for each of our brands, we will service vehicles for customers who did not purchase from us.
- Do you detail vehicles?
- Absolutely. We do provide detailing services at each of our service locations. We offer different types of detailing packages. You may contact your service adviser for more information. We also fix minor "dings" and perform paintless dent repair, which does not require extensive body shop work. A service adviser can provide a better assessment of what is needed.